Sunday, November 21, 2010

Open Champagne Broken Cork

A little satire on the edge - how Marashi has changed my life? Nadja Benaissa


Or: How to change at all when one is involved in the Internet for an artist?

Hello, dear blog readers. Today we have something completely different. A stock of our blog reader has to send us a wonderful article in which she describes as the American Idol winner 2010 - Marashi has changed their lives. We want you not deny that. :-)

"It started a few months ago how many I have successfully suppressed. Bored I am zapping through TV channels and got stuck on American Idol. A TV format, which I had not awarded to date. But, stop, that was indeed what? Cool guy, great as is happy about the recall note from Bohlen & Co. Stay tuned, absolutely.
followed lonely Saturday evenings in front of my little TV, alone in my little room. My husband looked at the major shows on the big screen in the living room, but was regularly ripped to zero Clock by something resembling screeching noises from the floor of his loneliness.
What
him considerable Saturdays in a row mean Resentment drove in the face, also on Sunday morning would not leave right. For by High Noon - 12 noon clock - he had still squeaky recordings of American Idol shows over the notebook (qualitative waste boxes) listen. Conclusion 1: Further talks on Sunday morning, smoke and mirrors.

It followed the discovery ... no, not America, it was already ... but the Facebook page Marashi. As far ... so good. Or not.
How wonderful! A community with a common goal! I had tears in their eyes! I felt understood me! What I somehow missed the last few weeks a bit with my friends and stuff ... well, I was here now. From now put my vacuum cleaner to dust, I am staggered by the first coffee in hand to the PC and added heart on a bulletin board. Everything awesome! Conclusion 2: The Internet fosters a community!

Now, with the help of my understanding Bank (Ms XY, they have with the phone bill this month their account more than covered!) The final was won, I was happy Courage! The apartment looked like Lionel Messi, so get to work! Facebook finally free! And without American Idol! Jubilant crowds, serenity! Everything is good! Only briefly, but only once .... Just look so for fun times on the site ... Party-oh how beautiful! They are right! Mach I with! Great! ... 4 days later they were all my good intentions gone. Great team on Facebook! Conclusion 3: Why do I need friends in real life?

My life is tense. Everything has to be followed on the Internet, I may miss it. Also all of the 2nd the season of American Idol, who knows that is already cooking up what? About Mehrzad. Schedule morning to ... have not seen in any of RTL Messaging programs, and even on television Carmen mist garden. I will come to nothing! Not even wash their hair! The postman asks me if I was sick, I would look pale like that. I do not watch everything in the mirror, my postman has no idea what is happening on the web everything. Conclusion 4: The daily cancel I can not I read anyway, there are more important things in life!

later months, it is winter. I have good friends and nice people met on the Internet. I have a slight deformity in the shoulder area. Must be treated. Why REWE actually has no delivery service? The I must ask once Marashi, who is indeed occurred. Yesterday I told my husband if I should happen to zap again in a talent show, he would sue the sender for compensation. No idea what he means. Tomorrow I'll ask him if we have money for a cleaning lady left. ... Everything is good! "
During our regular reader is still trying to escape the rather stalkerischem madness of the Facebook site, we hope by Music World-news on further reports from the front and wish her all the best.

The editorial

0 comments:

Post a Comment