Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Best Online Single Player Rpg

Marashi - the new album but now in English!


The transfer of the summer 2010 Cup to the winner of Kindercampus.de Marashi, the American Idol winner in 2010 gave them an interview. In it he looks back on his time with American Idol and beyond. He speaks of a very exciting and beautiful time that his life has changed completely. He revealed on this occasion, however, that the new album will be released after all in English.
So reports Marashi: "I had originally planned to make German music. I have six songs recorded with Moses Pelham, the Hammer really have become. But the record companies have made a little cross and said: German is a bit difficult. Before I can make no music, I'm holding English. I am also very happy with the new English music that I make. Will go forward. You will be able to celebrate in clubs with it. Just be excited. I now have my own studio. That means I can work every day. "
make his dream of an album in German, has now unfortunately moved Mehrzad still something. But the work was at the German titles not won nothing, so his statement. Certainly we will be able to hear these songs in the future.
Here you can watch the interview:


Manuela Otto

0 comments:

Post a Comment